Content Marketing Specialist
Let’s break new ground together. Welcome to Estes Media, a fast-growing New Jersey-based digital marketing agency looking for an experienced and results-driven Content Marketing Specialist to help manage and scale both internal and external content strategies. We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of SEO and content best practices to create unique, compelling, and high-converting content strategies with provable ROI.
Who We Are
Estes Media helps B2B and B2C companies grow their sales and marketing channels, covering every corner of the digital marketing world from website design to B2B content strategy development, B2C paid advertising to enterprise PR campaigns. That means you can expect immense exposure to fun, exciting, and ever-evolving new projects that will challenge you and reward you in equal measure. We’re a young, fast-growing company looking for an ambitious, smart, and hard-working Content Marketing pro to help us level up.
Here's the Pitch
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A happy, tight-knit team that thrives off of collaboration
- Encouragement to grow into your own role and manage your own corner of the business
- Remote flex team
- Office manager who is a border collie
- Full-draft writing of original monthly topics across a variety of B2B and B2C companies
- Blog posts, social media copy, website copy, product descriptions, advertisements, and an array of other mediums, formats, and styles
- SEO/SEM understanding, analysis, and research
- Creative strategy development, implementation, and analysis
- Content roadmap and calendar creation for a variety of clients across a number of industries
- Optimizing a variety of content across numerous mediums
- Perform competitive research and provide key insights to guide SEO strategies for ourselves and our clients
- Execute on-page and off-page optimizations to help improve keyword rankings and overall domain authority
- Stay on top of the ever-evolving landscape to implement new best practices
- Conduct technical site audits to track, report, and implement ways to improve
Internal/External Project Management
- Maintain ongoing client content calendars
- Templatize internal documentation
- Track and maintain ongoing project tasks
- Trello platform management
- Organize and maintain Google Drive folders and content
- 2+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- Strong writing skills across a variety of mediums and formats
- SEO/SEM proficiency
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Writing sample of relevant work
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn new skills, and take on new responsibilities
- An expert at Cards Against Humanity
- A sense of humor
- Super organized. Need to be able to manage multiple projects of varying sizes across a number of clients/industries. Multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Consistent. Deliver quality work within expected timeframes. Learn from revisions and implement them diligently. The ideal candidate is transparent and doesn’t need strict oversight.
- A stickler for the details. Go through all of your tasks with a fine-toothed comb to ensure it lives up to our brand standards. No rushed or half-baked deliveries. Quality always comes first.
- Account management. You’ve worked with clients and know how to manage expectations to under promise and over deliver.