Paid Media Specialist
Let’s break new ground together. Welcome to Estes Media, we are a creative team that thrives on generating exciting campaigns for our clients.
We are a fast-growing New Jersey-based digital marketing agency looking for an experienced and results-driven Paid Advertising Specialist to help manage and scale our existing PPC and advertising efforts for our clients. We’re looking for someone who understands all of the latest ad formats and targeting parameters and has the ability to develop unique and thoughtful strategies to help provide each of our clients with the best possible ROI.
Who We Are
Estes Media helps B2B and B2C companies grow their sales and marketing channels, covering every corner of the digital marketing world from website design to B2B content strategy development, B2C paid advertising to enterprise PR campaigns. You can expect immense exposure to fun, exciting, and ever-evolving new projects that will challenge you and reward you in equal measure. We’re a young, fast-growing company looking for an ambitious, smart, and hard-working Paid Media pro to help us level up.
Here's the Pitch
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid vacation
- A happy, tight-knit team that thrives off of collaboration
- Encouragement to grow into your own role and manage your own corner of the business
- Remote flex team
- Office manager who is a border collie
- Build and manage paid client digital campaigns within search, display, video, and other ad networks
- Strategize, set goals, and optimize
- Assist in client meetings and presentations to ensure seamless communication and transparency
- Google Ad Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Copywriting for search platforms
- Ad Analytics/Analysis
- Baseline Ad Creative Design
- Audience targeting and retargeting
- Customer persona development
- Optimize campaigns for ROI
Social Media Management
- Facebook Ad Manager experience
- LinkedIn Ad experience
- Copywriting for social media
- Hootsuite campaign management
- Creative strategy development, implementation, and analysis
Internal/External Project Management
- Maintain ongoing client content calendars
- Templatize internal documentation
- Track and maintain ongoing project tasks
- Trello platform management
- Organize and maintain Google Drive folders and content
Copywriting & Content Management
- Full-draft writing of original monthly topics across a variety of B2B and B2C companies
- Blog posts, social media copy, website copy, product descriptions, advertisements, and an array of other mediums, formats, and styles
- 2+ years of relevant experience in digital advertising or marketing
- A proven track record
- SEO/SEM proficiency
- PPC Proficiency (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Ticktock)
- Strong writing skills across a variety of mediums and formats
- Organized and Methodical
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Samples of relevant work
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn new skills, and take on new responsibilities
- An expert at Cards Against Humanity
- A sense of humor
- Super organized. Need to be able to manage multiple projects of varying sizes across a number of clients/industries. Multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Consistent. Deliver quality work within expected timeframes. Learn from revisions and implement them diligently. The ideal candidate is transparent and doesn’t need strict oversight.
- A stickler for the details. Go through all of your tasks with a fine-toothed comb to ensure it lives up to our brand standards. No rushed or half-baked deliveries. Quality always comes first.
- Account management. You’ve worked with clients and know how to manage expectations to under promise and over deliver.